Today I would like to thank the bloggers who liked my blog so, I drew a gift. How obvious can I get? LOL. I started blogging on Jan.1 of this year and I really am happy that there are a few that drop by and take time to look at my blog. I made this blog as my daily art practice and hopefully I will improve even bit by bit everyday as I explore my own artistry.
On this one I tried not to use a black color to see what will be the effect. I guess it looks more soft without a black outline.
Expect a long post from me today… 😛
…to Quizoxy for giving me a Versatile Blogger Award ~ ♥ Thanks so much, I’m not sure if I deserve it, (I’m still feeling like a noob in blogging LOL). TYVM! 🙂
Anyway, the rules for receiving the Versatile Blogger Award are as follows:
- Thank the person who nominated you for the award and share a link to their blog.
- List 7 things about yourself.
- Select 15 bloggers or sites that you regularly follow or find interesting and nominate them for the versatile blogger award.
- Tell the 15 bloggers that you have nominated them.
7 THINGS ABOUT MYSELF:
1. I love looking at the sky. Whenever I’m out for a walk, I always catch a glimpse of the sky regardless of the time. It’s such a peaceful feeling looking up to those clouds or stars. No wonder I sometimes trip. hahaha.
2. I love the window seat. Whether it’s a bus ride, car ride, or plane ride, I love to seat beside the window so that I can get a nice view outside while listening to mp3’s and then I can get lost in my thoughts.
3. I fall asleep inside a moving vehicle most of the time. I am always lost in my own thoughts that it makes me fall asleep while travelling. See the connection with no. 2? LOL
4. I always get lost along the way. Fine, I fall asleep while travelling so I don’t get to remember places! (excuses.. excuses.. lololol) But hey, I always find a way to get to the place I need to be. Hah!
5. I am a great procrastinator. Yeah, I am that but I don’t wanna be like that if I can avoid it. I always randomly start new ideas or projects or sometimes I just get distracted by stuffs that I tend to put off some other things, until somebody comes and nags… uh ohh.. D:
6. I am always late but never too late. Probably because I was born late in this world. I am born by my mother on the borderline of her menopausal period. ( excuses again…haha!) One of the factor that contributes to this is my perfectionism. I don’t like to pass a half-done project or not a well-thought of idea. Something like that.
7. I am drawing since I was a child. Many other people do as well. But my life as a child were a bit different since my favorite toys was the blackboard, chalk and eraser. There, I draw people, made them talk to each other in my head. I made my own manga with my friends’ contributions back in high school, which was never published. But at some point in time, I stopped drawing. I had always wanted an art course but I didn’t go for it because, we didn’t have the means for such an expensive course (buying materials, paints, camera, canvasses, paint brushes). Plus, the common knowledge in our place is that painters/artists don’t go rich not unless you become the best of them all. So now, here I am picking up what I had left behind, trying to wake up the sleeping artist in me again. 🙂
Hmm… that was hard trying to think of 7 things about myself.
My 15 Bloggers
1. Musings of A Commoner – a musician who blogs about poetry and some literary stuffs
2. Quizoxy – blogs about japanese anime, art and other stuffs, loves cats too
3. The Iris and the Lily – i love the snow photographs in here
4. Lunch Encounter – blogs about some yummy stuffs
5. 366 Days of Photo – a nice photoblog
6. 100 Portraits – amazing portraits drawn in this blog
7. Caffeine for the Creative Soul – inspirational doodles and illustrations
8. Project 365 by Kenneth Todd – One photo a day for the year – reflecting Life
9. Hannekekoop – nice watercolor paintings of otherworldly things
10. RUBICORNO – an iPhoneography stream
11. timruane – a photoblog with distinctive style
12. A Doodle a Day – the blog name says it all!
13. DAVID FRANCIS BARKER POETRY AND PAINTING – nice paintings of beaches
14. YOUNGWAINER’S BLOGSPOT – poetry and lots of poetry
15. ClownRhymes – A Welsh Clown That Rhymes Words
Check them out! ~
Since this is such a long post, I’ll just tell them that I listed them here…tomorrow. (lol) I still need to sleep. Have a great time reading everyone! 🙂